Hello! We are open.
Updated May 11th
Thank you for your patience during the closure. We are open and ready to make you beautiful again!
We know some of you are very concerned about COVID-19. So we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what we are doing to make your salon experience safe for everyone.
We are following ALL the State guidelines and added our own unique extra protocols to keep you safe.
1) Taka, Justin, Julio and Corey are either fully vaccinated or had at least one shot.
2) All of us here at Studio Taka and all guests wear masks during your stay with us.
3) Everyone’s body temperature will be taken upon entry to make sure no one is sick(including us).
4) We have hand sanitizers all around the salon for your convenience. We all sanitize our hands before we touch you and all guests sanitize their hands upon entering the salon.
5) We disinfect all the tools that touch you, including the clippers, clips, brushes and combs. All the towels and capes are freshly laundered and dried in high temperature.
6) We are limiting number of clients on our patio. Please come alone for your appointment.
7) All the windows and doors will be left open to ensure we have fresh air going through the salon.
8) If you’d like to have your hair done outside, that can be accommodated. Please let us know when you make an appointment.
We hope this will help to put your mind at ease. Our main goal is to provide the safest salon experience.