Hello! We are open.
UPDATED JULY 23rd
Thank you for your patience during the closure. We are partially open and eager to take care of you.
We know some of you are very concerned about COVID-19. So we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what we are doing to make your salon experience safe for everyone.
We are following ALL the State guidelines and added our own unique extra protocols to keep you safe.
1) All services are performed outside on our beautiful covered patio. There is always a wonderful ocean breeze to keep you comfortable and safe.
2) All of us here at Studio Taka and all guests wear masks during your stay with us.
3) Everyone’s body temperature will be taken upon entry to make sure no one is sick (including us).
4) We have hand sanitizers all around the salon for your convenience. We all sanitize our hands before we touch you and all guests sanitize their hands upon entering the salon.
5) We disinfect all the tools that touch you, including the clippers, clips, brushes and combs. All the towels and capes are freshly laundered and dried at high temperature.
6) We are limiting the number of clients on our patio to a maximum of two clients. Please come alone for your appointment.
7) We have secured at least 6ft of space between clients.
We hope this will help to put your mind at ease. Our main goal is to provide the safest salon experience.